Poly Aluminum Chloride
What is Poly Aluminum Chloride (PAC)?
Poly-aluminum chloride is a yellow inorganic polymer with basic characteristics, consisting of certain aluminum salts.
How is Poly Aluminum Chloride (PAC) produced?
It is obtained by the reaction of hydrochloric acid and aluminum hydroxide.
What does Poly Aluminum Chloride (PAC) look like?
It is available as a yellowish powder.
What is the molecular formula of Poly Aluminum Chloride (PAC)?
Molecular Formula: Aln(OH)mCl3n-m (0 ＜ m ＜3n)
In which sectors is Poly Aluminum Chloride (PAC) used?
- In the water treatment industry
- cement industry
- Paper manufacturing industry
- mining industry
- oil art
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry
What are the usage areas (processes) of Poly Aluminum Chloride (PAC)?
- Poly aluminum chloride (PAK 17) is used as a flocculant/coagulant in waste water treatment plants.
- Poly-Aluminum Chloride solution (PAK 10) is used as a coagulant/flocculant in the treatment of drinking water.
- It is used for neutralization of water in water treatment plants.
- Poly aluminum chloride is used in the paper manufacturing industry.
- It is used for the separation of oil and water in oil plants.
- It is used in water treatment of areas such as industrial wastewater treatment, mining and coal industry, oil facilities, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, leather and chemical production facilities.
- It is used in sizing and dyeing processes in the paper industry.
- It is used to accelerate cement.
What is the Poly Aluminum Chloride Price?
You can call us to find out the current poly aluminum chloride sales prices and take advantage of the best prices.
Where Can I Buy Poly Aluminum Chloride?
As SoleChem Kimya, we are selling and supplying polyaluminum chloride.